About Your Visit
Regardless of whether or not this is your first visit, our office staff will update our records to ensure we have current and accurate contact and insurance information. We will also review your current problem and medical history.
Our goal is to make your visit as convenient and efficient as possible. In preparation for your visit, please bring the following with you:
- To save time, a completed patient registration form you can download prior to your visit.
- Your insurance card(s); please be prepared to pay any co-payment and/or deductible required by your insurance company.
- A list of the current medications and vitamins you are taking.
- Any referrals/authorizations that may be required.
- Copies of your medical records or special tests if your problem is of a complex nature.
- A list of questions/concerns you may have.
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member to take notes or help with questions.
- Patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
You can also download forms and bring them with you to your appointment.
Please note that if you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment you will have to be rescheduled.